SpeedView is an advanced speedometer application that uses the phones built-in GPS system to show your current, maximum and average speed, as well as the direction, total distance, and time traveled. Suitable for running, car driving, biking, or hiking.• High accuracyGPS-based speedometer that is more accurate than the one in your car.
• Linear compassShows your current direction of travel. A compass mode is also available.
• HUD modeMirrors the numbers so you can place your phone on your cars dashboard and see the speed reflected in the front glass. You can check out this video to see how it works: http://youtu.be/rzda7CQ-ZAU
• Speed graphDisplays a graph chart covering the last several minutes.
• Speed warningYou can set the speed limits for three different types of roads so that when you go too fast a visual alert or sound will notify you.
• Display unitsSupports units such as miles, kilometers, and nautical miles.
• GPX track exportEnables you to save your current track to the SD card or email it to someone. The GPX format is supported by Google Earth and many other programs: http://www.topografix.com/gpx_resources.asp
• Background modeYou can minimize the program and keep it running in the background. It will work as usual and even notify you when you exceed the speed limit.
Please note that the accuracy of GPS measurements is affected by a number of factors including atmospheric conditions, obstructions and the visibility of satellites.
This version is ad-supported. A paid version without ads and more features is also available.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post them on our blog: http://blog.codesector.com/